Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifes zafira has a water leak, no suprise!

The small thin pipe going from the top up tank down to thermostat housing is a like a black clip join and its leaking there.

My questions are: am i going to have to replace the thermostat housing? Or the pipe?
Or can i obtain somewhere new seal and clips for the join?

I have not been able to find any blow up diagrams showing parts and part numbers for this vehicle so im a little stumped, any help appreciate.

picture attached

·
Registered
12 Posts
"Hello there, this particular leak is caused by worn rubber O ring in the joint of the rubber hose and plastic part below it. In authorizes service they will replace the rubber hose as a part, but it is possible to just replace rubber O seal in the hose and solve the problem. Rubber hose cost about 30€ plus fitting, O ring costs about 3-4€ with shipping. This are dimensions of the O ring 8,9mm x 1,8mm material is nitrile 70. I got it from ebay and it still works I hope this will help you".

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi sorry for the delay in reply, new job got me exhausted lol

um thank you so much for this information, its exactly the issue i have. i tried to search online for that size o ring but im coming stuck.

im based in uk so perhaps thats the issue?

regards

Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
I normally look on Ebay or you could call up Vauxhall and they should be able to get it for you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts