Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but had a mate tell me I'd get all I needed from here. I've a 150SRI zafira remapped . But now glow lights flashing but the dpf is deleted and I've a straight through pipe on it . Any ideas as it states on vauxhall that when in dpf regen it's squirting desiel into oil and my spanner light came on too . PLS ANY HELP APPRECIATED

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but had a mate tell me I'd get all I needed from here. I've a 150SRI zafira remapped . But now glow lights flashing but the dpf is deleted and I've a straight through pipe on it . Any ideas as it states on vauxhall that when in dpf regen it's squirting desiel into oil and my spanner light came on too . PLS ANY HELP APPRECIATED
The fault codes are from before the remap and down pipe through

·
Registered
20 Posts
It’s not been mapped out properly does it keep blowing out blue smoke when the glow plug light is flashing

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’s not been mapped out properly does it keep blowing out blue smoke when the glow plug light is flashing
Hi pal yes only on start up it's had dpf removal but I don't think they have deleted it from ecu it's got a straight through but cat still on

·
Registered
20 Posts
No just remap as it can’t get a correct pressure so keeps trying to do a regen,on my car the dpf wasn’t deleted on my first map so had to get another map and it’s been great ever since but when it was messing about I’d get in the car and within 5 minutes it would start flashing and blowing blue smoke as it’s forcing diesel in to try do the regen all I’d do is turn the key back 1 click whilst going along and get 10 miles then it’ll start again,you need to sort it ASAP as you could get a runaway engine which means even if you try turn the car off it will still run at full pelt TIL it blows where are you from coz my pal travels

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is what can happen
go on Shpock or gumtree and look for a local mapper to turn dpf egr and put a performance map on trust me you won’t regret it

Done on a private run way of course lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts