Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV ="msg">Im just getting into modding my Vauxhall Zafira Elegance DI 16V 2002 2.0 dieselbut i dont know where to start.

Can anyone post any links to any and i do meen any mods that i can do to this car no matter how small.

At the mo ive only bought a silver richbrook tax disc holder, and im looking into buying a silver much smaller bee sting aerial.

Thanks Edited by: HybridAlien

·
Registered
2 Posts
im looking into remapping my zafira. just to get abit extra out of it and im told it really does improve your fuel economy.<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got a 2004 dti , So far i got a k & n air filter, badgless front grill, 17 inch fox alloys, black eyed front lights, flyeyed rear lights and smoked side repeaters. Still to come ,cat back exhaust, gsi brakes on front with drilled and grooved discs, 40mm lowering springs, and hopefully a remap and possibly a diesel dump valve. My pics are on gallery

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Ive installed comfort closing on my zafira A sowhen i lock the car the windows automatically close unless i click the fob twice and then the windows will stay down or can be stopped where ever i want them to. Comes in handy when you have a dog and want to leave the windows slightly down but the car locked.

·
Registered
41 Posts
GSI 308mm front discs n pads fitted 40quid from breakers yard. Drilled and grooved discs to be fitted next week. Still to come 40mm lowering springs or coilovers then carbon wrap bonnett and wing mirrors and maybe roof.

·
Registered
41 Posts
40mm lowering springs on order to hopefully be fitted next weekend. 90 quid brand new from JOHN ASHLEY EXHAUSTS in Walsall West Midlands

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi ive got a zafira im breaking here so ive got a few bits, got a gsi interior, got a nice set of 16" softstars got more here if interested :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts