Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we love our zadira but being in with the kustom and hot rod fraternity it has no street cred so we have decided to pimp it !!

So far we have swapped out the main grill and de-badged it.

Gone back to steel wheels which have been powder coated redf and got some 15"starburst hib caps

Next is the white walls then the panel paint watch this space and show me yours !!! Thats if I can ever work out how to load a phot on here !

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_193033814080899&ap=1

Edited by: pimpinmyzafira

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi thereJust had a look on your facebook page at your photos of your Zafira. I must say I am impressed. It is not the type of thing I would do. You have done a great job and it would say considering the number of Zafiras on the road yours will be unique.Just do not use it to rob your bank!Kind regardsGraham

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets start a pimped zafira club and you can show us yours when you get going if you need any help let us know this could be fun.... lets face it the PT cruisers are well tricked out ... and apart from bank job I think we have made it thiefproof too too identifiable.

Come on guys - what will you do with yours???

·
Registered
2 Posts
having just got my 02 ZafI was going to start out low level by putting some carbon fibre sheet on bits of the centre console and gear stick surround,I do fancy a smarter grill and perhaps a rear window lip spolier, mainly to keep the rain and mud off the back window! I think then a reasonable set of front and rear aftermarket lamps may be the way to go,I don't want to go too far down the VXR route as all show no go is a bit naff! The only thing to be aware of is not falling foul of the insurance companies as they can be quite sneeky with minor exteriormods if it means they can get out of paying up for claims!

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi i just thinking of lowering my zaffy b and then maybe a remap.

can anyone point me in the right way for the best sort of lowering kit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got my elegance done when I bought it in 2002 from local Vauhall dealer.
Full Irmischer body kit and twin tail pipe. Tinted windows all round where legal.
Hid light Main and Dip Lexus style rear Lights with led bulbs.
DVD head unit with a custom built twin twelve 1600 watt sub box to fit behind the rear seats when up.
That about it but looking out for Irmischer grill at the right price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
iv done some small tweeks to mine iv put a set of 18 inch deep dish alloys and got debadge grill and lowered it 40mm put some smoked lights all round also twin letter box exhaust still got more bits to do to it DVD ECT hope its ready for pvs show in June pics will be soon as I finish it
Edited by: wilko

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2007 silver and I am going to tint windows medium black, tint the headlights ( be warned there is only 1 road legal tint out there then thought of changing the whole body work to matt black and chrome :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
yah I am iv got a 58 plate zafiraso far iv lowered it 35mm and a set of 18inch dare alloys with spacers and duel exhaust and raped the roof in chequered squares put DVD players for the kids the cars in black so it looks sweet with white wheels plans for the next week or so window tints

1 - 12 of 12 Posts