Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a bit of advice ,have just moved back to a vauxhall and have purchased a 2010 zafira 1.9 cdi exclusive .but it has no blue tooth or sat nav .what would the best options be to upgrade ,aftermarket if so any opinions .or vauxhall parts if so what ones thanks for any help

·
Registered
14 Posts
a freind of mine has brought the sri. he has gone down the halfords road as far as blue tooth goes. he now acesses sat nav via his halfords bluetooth sterio and the apps on his i phone and is v happy. me myself can't see the sense in tecno distractions. when i drive, i drive and enjoy that feature alone. if i get stuck, i look at a map. call me an old wrinkly if u wish but i prefer to be totaly focused when behind the wheel!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that ,went into the dealers today and asked about bluetooth ,they then tried to sell me a unit. for £250 .i then checked halfords online and the same unit for £130 with fitting

·
Registered
45 Posts
i bought a parrot blue tooth kit from halfords, butchered the car and ending up having it repaired at Vauxhall. I wouldnt let them anywhere near it from now on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts