Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon.

I have just purchased a 2007 standard 1.6 Zafira & want to fit a Parrott car kit. I have fitted these before to cars so the first thing I did was to check out what leads I needed etc. However, whilst trawling the net I found mention of a loom connector above the glove box that is designed to take a phone kit connection - this would not require me to take out the ICE unit. Has anybody connected to this - does it even exist or is it a 'mythical' connector !!! If so, what lead/s are required.

Many thanks in advance.

Marco

·
Registered
5 Posts
When ever we buy a new car than most of the car dealer give Blue tooth kit in it. with the blue tooth kit we can talk on the phone while we are driving. because we no need to use our hand and there is no any risk in driving. if we want to listen songs that also we can do.

·
Registered
71 Posts
stonkn said:
Good afternoon.

I have just purchased a 2007 standard 1.6 Zafira & want to fit a Parrott car kit. I have fitted these before to cars so the first thing I did was to check out what leads I needed etc. However, whilst trawling the net I found mention of a loom connector above the glove box that is designed to take a phone kit connection - this would not require me to take out the ICE unit. Has anybody connected to this - does it even exist or is it a 'mythical' connector !!! If so, what lead/s are required.

Many thanks in advance.

Marco</font>
That connector rarely exists youll need a SOT lead

1 - 3 of 3 Posts