Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the passenger side of the rear seat wont slide forwards or backwards when the handle is pressed. The drivers side unlocks when the handle is pressed and releases so that it can slide, but the passenger side remains fixed, so the drivers side can move an inch or so then thats it. Basically the passenger side of the mechanism appears jammed.

Ive had a look at the mechanism with the seat raised and on one occasion managed to get a screwdriver in and release the machanism, but it hasnt fixed it and i cant replicate that first attempt with the screwdriver. HELP !!!

How do i fix it ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi i was wondering if you had any luck repairing your rear seats as i have the exact same problem have removed the seat base and exposed the sliding mechanism but and now flumoxed as to what to doany help would be appreciatedthanksangie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I know this is an ancient thread, but I found a couple of these threads and no definite answers that worked for me. What worked for me was first sliding and folding the passenger front seat forwards, out of the way, then pushing the middle bench seat even further forwards on the passenger side, this freed it and it slid back again fine after that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts