Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 zafira 2.0 turbo petrol, my car wont lock with the fob and the boot wont shut too, need help as my car wont lock at all, another problem is the car manual i got with the car is for the older type zafira, if anyone can help i would be greatful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rosie

I dont know about your central locking problem but I might be able to help you and meon your user manual. I have a 2005 Zafira but have with it the newer manual and want the older manual as mine is the earlier versionzafira.
If we can confirm what we have we could exchange manuals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rosie

My car manual shows the newer style handbrake looks like something from an aeroplane and the newer style dashboard.
The number on the back of the manual that I Have is TS 1639-A-05 I guess this is the one for your car.
If you could let me know your e-mail address or phone number will make sure we both have the correct ones we want, live in shrewsbury shropshire shouldn't cost much to post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re the locking problem. Might be the fob. Had similar with mine. Put new battery in fob CR2032 is battery type.

Try this, key in ignition, ignition light on, no engine running. Press both keys on the fob twice. May not work but worth a try.

·
Registered
56 Posts
will car lock with key in door,ala traditional style,if so prob may be with fob ,they do fail mine did and had to buy new one and have it programmed,not cheap!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts