Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Arthur here new to zoc having problems with my 1.8 zafira have had 4 clutches now in 40.000 mile due to clutch judder have had a new clutch kit and flywheel fitted by rowcliffes vauxhall of taunton somerset but the judder has come back the car has only done 15-18k since this was done and is out of warranty i have had the gear box removed and had another clutch fitted but now have a new problem the clutch feels heavy now and it also slips i have since removed the gear box again and have ordered and fitted an LUK clutch kit but still have the same problem after rechecking the removed vauxhall clutch have found that they have fitted a LUK drive plate and a sash pressure plate witch leaves me to beleave they have bodged up they clutch job leaving me with a bigger problem than before does any one no of they have modified the flywheel or clutches?

·
Registered
9 Posts
def bodged if they have changed the clutch and flywheel for brand new parts it wouldnt judder , juddering comes from reconditioned parts without a shadow of doubt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts