Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
hi,
i'm not sure about 1.8 but the 1.6 were very problomatic withdual mass ,had our zaffy done once and our astra done twice,all under warranty(phew) !!!! was common fault and now fitted with modified clutch ala dealer

·
Registered
27 Posts
I get the same problem when pulling away more when i have just started it, when the engine warms up no problems, i just give it a few more revs when cold this seems to help. Mine is a 1.6 on a 56 plate

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my 2006 1.6 Zafira for a couple of months and alway had problems when the clutch was cold, BUTI have managed to stop the clutch judder by accident.

My Father-in-law got bogged down in a muddy field at the weekend and asked me to tow him out. Using a long tow-rope I kept my Zaf on a hard surface. Not wanting to snatch at the rope I kept the engine revs up and slipped the clutch with no wheel spin. When I finally got him out I could smell the clutch which had obviously overheated. Since then I've had no judder at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.