Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please someone should help me with solution to this electrical and mechanical fault.
Electrical....I noticed that while driving as the car engine is still on, the dashboard light always fluctuates and each time it does all the meters runs back to zero, ie speedometer, temperature gauge, fuel gauge meter.

Mechanic... My car has been been having retard movement each time it's on,. This occurs when the engine is hot, as u are pressing throttle, the vehicular movement retards, initially my mechanic has changed fuel filter, pump,and air flow meter sensor serviced the injector nozzles yet the problem persist pls kindly assist...
Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please someone should help me with solution to this electrical and mechanical fault.
Electrical....I noticed that while driving as the car engine is still on, the dashboard light always fluctuates and each time it does all the meters runs back to zero, ie speedometer, temperature gauge, fuel gauge meter.

Mechanic... My car has been been having retard movement each time it's on,. This occurs when the engine is hot, as u are pressing throttle, the vehicular movement retards, initially my mechanic has changed fuel filter, pump,and air flow meter sensor serviced the injector nozzles yet the problem persist pls kindly assist...
Regards
Please engine capacity is 1.8

1 - 2 of 2 Posts