Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I have2000 1.8 Zafira A with engine X18XE1. I bought it second hand 5 years ago. I went to Vauxhall for a check some time ago and there were trouble codes P0100 and P0110. Turn out to bea problemwith the MAF sensor -bad earth connection. I found the solutionon the internet but everyoneelse who had thisproblem had also MIL or EML lamp on on the dashboard. I didn't - not a blink or anything.After that I come across a different problem - one of the ignition coils had a breach - again, nothing from the MIL or EML lamp. I am not completely sure but shouldn't the lamp come on for those errors? I was wondering if it is possible the lampwas disconnected by the previous owner somehow? And I understand there is 2 kinds of MIL lamp used on Vauxhall - one that looks like an engine and another that looks like a car with a spanner in the middle. Do any of you know which one of those two is the MIL lamp in my case? The one that looks like an engine lights up on ignition and then goes off on my car but the other one has never come on since I have the car but there is such symbol on the dashboard of my car. One day I took apart the dashboard to check the panel. The wire from ECM to dashboard is fine but when i check pin 34 on the dashboard where MIL lamp should be the oil lamp come on. So I am confused... Does anyone have an idea about my problems? Sorry if I bored you - I wrote it pretty detailed. And excuse my bad English - I am from Bulgaria.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts