Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let people know how easy it was, took me 30 seconds to change the stalk and 10 mins to change the setting using an opcom interface i bought for £20.00 from ebay.Spot on, highly recommened doing the same.What i would say is make sure you have the clutch switch, for me all i did was put my camera under the peddles and took pictures, easier than trying to remove trims.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got Vauxhall to do it for me a couple of years back and it cost £140 to have them do it. One of my biggest regrets, after finding out how easy it really is!

Although, one thing that should be mentioned, is that the China clone OPCOM is best run on a Windows XP computer. It's supposedly possible to do with a Win10 machine, but I've never been able to get the driver signing to work.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got Vauxhall to do it for me a couple of years back and it cost £140 to have them do it. One of my biggest regrets, after finding out how easy it really is!

Although, one thing that should be mentioned, is that the China clone OPCOM is best run on a Windows XP computer. It's supposedly possible to do with a Win10 machine, but I've never been able to get the driver signing to work.
Ah ah have you tried:

• At Windows 10 Screen Hold down the SHIFT Key and select Power/ Restart
  • Now release the SHIFT key
  • Select the Troubeshoot option
  • Select Advanced Options
  • Select Start-up Settings
  • Select Restart
  • Upon reboot select option 7 Disable Driver signature enforcement

You should be good to go then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts