Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi looking for a bit of assistance, a mate of mine is scrapping his 1.8 Zaf but it has the full leather recaro interior from im guessing the GSI. I can have these before scrapping if i swap the seats out of my 1.6, my question...... is this a hard job ? will it effect anything like air bags ? and how many ppl would it take to change them over ? both are Zaf A. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
front seats are a piece of **** mate,dead easy,all air bag wiring just unplugs/re plugs.i swapped mine with vectra leather seats
the rears are a different story a right fiddle,the local upholsterers near me add a surcharge to removing rear seats from zaffys,that says it all, but its gotta be worth the fiddle tho for full leather it will look pukka!!!!best of luck fella

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply I found a very detailed guide online for removing the rear seats and it made them **** easy! now the car looks great. Ill upload a couple of pics if I can figure out how to

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The middle row was sooooo heavy I did it by myself which made it worse TWICE as I had to put seats back into the doner car lol I only moved the seats kept the bets the same

1 - 6 of 6 Posts