Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a 2010 zafira diesel,started getting problems with the dashboard lights flickering on and off and the outside lights would go off,also car would struggle to start in morning....had the AA out who diagnosed bad earth on fuse box..worked fine for a couple of days then same thing happened...called out again and mentioned fuse box has bad water ingress....took to local auto electrician who diagnosed faulty fuse box needs replaced.So having replaced that car worked fine for a day or 2 now doing the same bloody thing,booked back in to the electrician and need to leave with him a few days see what he comes up with...any ideas guys

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
have a 2010 zafira diesel,started getting problems with the dashboard lights flickering on and off and the outside lights would go off,also car would struggle to start in morning....had the AA out who diagnosed bad earth on fuse box..worked fine for a couple of days then same thing happened...called out again and mentioned fuse box has bad water ingress....took to local auto electrician who diagnosed faulty fuse box needs replaced.So having replaced that car worked fine for a day or 2 now doing the same bloody thing,booked back in to the electrician and need to leave with him a few days see what he comes up with...any ideas guys

thanks in advance
Hi, what did they do to solve the problem for you in the end?
my Zafira’s dashboard lights started going on and off yesterday, all dials start going up and down (very distracting while driving). But seems to drive ok.
seems to be common enough problem, I am just trying to find the root cause.
its a 2007 so I don’t want to start spending big money on it now. I would prefer change car if an expensive fix.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts