Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV =msg>please help me, im stumped, got a zaf gsi when up to running temp on idle/tick over, every few seconds the revs drop and a little judder from the engine ocours. it does not do it on cold start up or when driving, the car drives and boosts fine???, i have changed mass air flow meter, non return valve, checked all breather pipes, cleaned the throttle housing out also the idle control valve, checked cams for wear, the only other thing i can think of is valves all coked up and not sitting right, but really dont want to take it all apart if i dont have to so please if any one has ideas of what this could be please tell me, also put it on diognostic test which came back clear, its really getting to me please help

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just wondering if you got to the bottom of this problem. I have a 58 Breeze 1.6 with the same problem, revs bouncing between 900-1200rpm, usually after a long journey.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i havent mate its booked in to vauxhall at weekend, so might be sorted i will put it up if they sort it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts