Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,I need to buy roof bars to fix a roofbox to, and am not sure when using various online shops selection guides which model of Zafira I have.It's a 54 reg, first registered mid-Jan 2005. It doesn't have roof rails, but covered gutters with 2 sliding access panels on each side.Anyone put me out of my misery, and even better, recommend any makes of bars and boxes?
cheers.
Edited by: neelypeel

·
Registered
56 Posts
fattaffracingco said:
craig,i thought zafira a had rails and zafira b had covered gutters like astra 5 ?
seems i was wrong !zaffy a comes with and without rails ,there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it ? were bars optional extra ?my zaffy a has crossbars on it which i fitted from my old vectra b estate,amd my m8 next door is gonna try to fit my other bars from my old 55 plate astra to his 09 zaffy b(we've offered them up and they look like they will fit)

·
Registered
78 Posts
zafira b look like astra h or mark 5 as it is sometimes called,zafira a look like astra g or mark 4 as they are some times called.the rails were optional but were fitted as standard on comfort,elegance,sri and some gsi models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts