Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
This is my first post and I am in desperate need of help my car has been off the road for 8 days now. I own a Zafira 05 Petrol 2.2 Sri Direct engine type Z22YH.
My problems started the other day when the emission warning light came on previous to this I felt as if I was consuming high amounts of fuel. A friend checked it out on his computer not Tech 2 and got the code P1112 (Swirl Valvle Malfunction) I checked it out using the brake and accelerator test and got the code 111264.
My friend who is a mechanic has informed me he thinks the swirl valve actuator has broken, he say the swirl valves open freely and do not seem to have much carbon build up on them.
Has anyone had a similar problem and if so can they tell me how much it costs for a new part and can anyone recommend where I can purchase this part cheap.
would appreciate any help.
Mikady

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI!AFTER A MASSIVE LOSS OF POWER,I'VE CHANGED MYSELF THE EGR VALVE.THE ENGINE HAS NOW THE NORMAL POWER,BUT THE EMISSION CONTROL LIGHT STAYS ON(BEFORE EGR REPLACEMENT WAS OFF).DOES ANYONE WHY?IT MAY BE NEED TO PUT A TESTER ON IT TO RESET THE DASHBOARD LIGHT?MANY THANKS!MY CAR IS ZAFIRA 1.9 CDTI

1 - 2 of 2 Posts