Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all hello fellow zafira owners
i own an 07 1.8 design and need help with 2 questions
1;sometimes on start up the radio sounds a bit tinny this is solved by turning off engine removing key then restarting,does anyone else have or had this problem?
2;need 2 new tyres for rear can anyone suggest a good set please

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Michael,

Ok, my own preference has always been for Michelin tyres, and this was later re-enforced by my years as a City & Guilds trained tyre fitter.

I am not sure of your tyre sizes, but if yours are the same as mine - 205/55x16 91V, then either the Michelin Primacy, or Energy in the following link are the ones i would go for?

http://www.tyredrive.co.uk/search.php?section=205&profile=55&rim=16&speed=V&tyre_brand=0&submit=SEARCH

The Michelin tyre, in my mind at least, give a comfortable ride quality, tend to last very well, and stick to the road like er . . well . . . . sh*t to a blanket! Lol

I have to say that the company in the link is not one i have used myself, as i usually use a company by the name of Watlin Tyres, but at least you can see what sort of prices are going around?

Hope this is of help to you?

All the best,

Grim.

·
Registered
14 Posts
No worries at all Michael - happy to have helped you some! :)

As a second thought/option on it . . . . a very close second to Michelin, in my mind and experience, would be Pirelli - in particular, the P6000 tyre.

All the best,

Grim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts