Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

i`m new to vauxhalls never owned one, i`v owned a zafira now for 3 weeks its a 03 plate dti with 62k on the clock, me and the rest of my family are keen campers and we brought it for that reason
loads of space to put the camping gear.

the zafira it`s self is a real pleasure to drive and well happy that it`s cut my fuel costs in half.

my planes are to have the windows tinited, wind deflectors lower it on deep dish`s by be 17" or 18" badgeless grill and change the front lights.

Edited by: baz666

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
12 Posts
No probs! Some good ideas of mods you have there. I'd have liked those lights but with my bus being silver, I don't thing it would suit.
My windows are factory tinted, all I want to do is upgrade the ICE, but I want it to work with the steering wheel control and the display.
Look forward to seeing your progress.
Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was the first thing i sorted out...the stereo...just installed a Sony blue tooth head unit with ipod controls.
but have to sort out the problems first.. which is in tech section this week i`m mopping and valeting it to see if i can bring that black up again.

·
Registered
98 Posts
We got our 07 plate Design a few weeks ago. Not looking to do much other than an SRi spoiler when we can afford it. But think the previous owners were some serious smokers. The interior stinks and has taken two weeks of scrubbing, carpet shampooing and enough bottles of febreeze to sink a god **** battleship. Managed to find a tin of turtlewax interior carpet and interior cleaner (from halfords) that has managed to clear the god awful smell! Will keep it posted if it works long term.

Nice motor buddy, hope you get many miles of unhindered travelling. If not come back here and I'm sure we can sort something out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fastjetfixer

best thing for your interior buddy is a liquid called bacteria killer it`s brillent stuff but 3/4 drops in a wet vac and it kills any smell or you should of had it bomped it`s a smoke bomp that goes off in your car which then does the same kills any smell.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The missus did mention a smoke bomb! Didn't realise there was a sterilisation version. So far the turtle wax version is working, will confirm this tomorrow when the missus sniffs the car. If not where can I find this Bacteria Killer?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fastjetfixer said:
The missus did mention a smoke bomb! Didn't realise there was a sterilisation version. So far the turtle wax version is working, will confirm this tomorrow when the missus sniffs the car. If not where can I find this Bacteria Killer?

here you go buddy...

http://www.cleanmitts.co.uk/chemical-guys-sofast-odour-bacteria-killer-apple.html

very good stuff

the only problem with the turtle wax one is as soon as you get it wet you will start smelling it again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts