Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
The central locking, rear windows and speakers will be down to the wires that come out the car into the door itself, pull the black cover back and you will find that the wires are damaged, i had this with mine, if you have knowledge you need to reconnect the wires for them to start working again,Lee

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jonesyguy1980 said:
The central locking, rear windows and speakers will be down to the wires that come out the car into the door itself, pull the black cover back and you will find that the wires are damaged, i had this with mine, if you have knowledge you need to reconnect the wires for them to start working again,
Lee
would this also apply on the fronts?
boot & fuel flap lock

·
Registered
23 Posts
HiYeah quite possibly, mine was rear speakers, and central locking on the passenger rear door, ive got a Zafira A, my brother has the Zafira B and his done it on the drivers side passenger door, affected his speakers, central locking, and elec window,
Have a look, there abit fiddly to do but you need to remove the black outer protector once you can see if the wires are broken, cut the wiress that are damaged then use connectors to repair them, common fault not just on the Zafiras,ThanksLee

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why would it only happen after re programing the key ?
it wont lock/unlock via remote or key
but will do both on the tail gate/fuel flap ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
You have lost me, you never said anything about the reprogramming of the key,
Start from the beginning, what is actually happening with the locks and speakers, and what have you done so far to either cause it or to fix it,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rear spekers/windows not worked in the little time weve had it
the only odd thing which happened was the n/s/f window went down on it own ???
tried powering up a spare solenoid pluged into the o/s/f
but can only get dead locks to work
gona try a ecu aswell ???

·
Registered
23 Posts
Right the rear windows and speakers will be what ive said, bout the wires between the doors,
The window going down could possibly be the same where its contacting wires together causing this to happen,
To re programme the key, get in the car and lock the door, turn the key in the ignition only until the lights come on, the press the unlock button on the key, that will reprogramme the key to the car,
As to an ecu, havent a clue as to what that would achieve,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats how ive programed the key
will try the rear doors tomorow
& check the n/s/f aswell
will also try ecu if no luck !

·
Registered
16 Posts