Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I remove the high level stop lamp.
I have taken the trim off but cannot see any obvious way of removing the lamp

·
Registered
13 Posts
On the zaf b once the trim is removed you can see 3clips that need to be depressed once that is done and the plug is disconnected the unit can be taken out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi boysean
Thanks for your reply however I have a Zafira C tourer .
The 2nd picture shows the trim removed and I cannot see 3 obvious tabs to depress. The picture shows two metal looking tabs and in the centre between the two metal tabs there is a small hole. In that there appears to be a small pointed tab end. However I have tried depressing these and nothing happens. Can you help further or can someone else advise please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have looked at your picture and the only thing i can think is that perhaps the clips are corroded i would squirt some wd40 on them and see if that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Google high level brake light for zafira c and it comes up with pictures of the unir removed and shows that it should push out . Hope this helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank your replies. However I have looked at the units removed on the web and unfortunately it is not clear to me how it is removed.
Seany looking at my pictures and those on the web are you or anyone else able to explain how it is pushed out.
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
If it has to come out to be replaced them I would try tapping the clips from underneath, nothing to lose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
the rear washer is not working so I want to remove it to check if the washer connection in the unit is clear. I don't need to replace the whole unit. So i want to make sure I remove the unit without damaging it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anyone else any idea how I remove the upper rear stop lamp unit on C Tourer (2014). See photos.
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
You could try inserting a credit card or something similar under the edge and try and ease it up enough to try and pull it up and out

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks
Tried that but very tight. Someone out there must know how it should be removed.
Appreciate any further suggestions

1 - 11 of 11 Posts