Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have an Elite 150 CTDI 2008 just out of warrenty
Inoticed juddering when accelerating to the point i had to ease off accelerator revs wouldnt climb, i dropped down and all was well for the rest of the day, later that week the EGR valve went, I thought it was linked but alas not.
I installed a new Valve after my m8 whos worked at JCT Vauxhall ran his laptop on the car no errors etc, we swapped out the EGR all was fine, We checked over the car and noticed the DPF at 74% but left it.

Anyway i was going away a few weeks ago and asked wife if she had had any issues she mentioned this same judder, ( this is 3 hours bfeore i hit the sack next day we go away ) so i ring mate up and fly round to his, we check DPF its at 66% so we start a manual regen Melt the Tarmac and its now at 0%

Ok so ive just spent 2 weeks in Norfolk cars been fine and on way home im on A1 70 MPH 6th gear accelerate 2000 revs to 3000 and its starts this judder

i ease off and accelerate again it wont do it again GRRRRRRRRRRR

So taking into mind ive a clean DPF and new EGR i can cast them nightmare bits aside,

Im thinkingDual Mass fly wheel or Clutch Plate, if this is so how come i never see it in 1st etc, mainly 3rd 4th how do these work

and if clutch plate ??? I dont know cars so please ignore my ignorance, but if i take it to Evans halashaw in leeds i wanna go in saying i think it could be .........

The feeling of the judder is a but like a rubber band slipping. also what i noticed is on acceleration ever so slightly it feels to be surging like waves of power not smooth, its only very slight though wife cant tell

Not a constant climb but a climb with a slight dip if you had it on a dyno it would look like a wave as though somethings having issues with the torque band

So can anybody help me could it be a DUal Mass, do these wear Out or do you just tighten em up ? what is the judder, explain please

thanks guys

Ted

Ive spoken to the garage today and guy thinks it may be Sticking pistons, but wouldnt i see that low down too ?Edited by: tobamory

·
Registered
1 Posts
Afraid I can't shed any light on this issue but I do feel your pain as I joined this site loooking for a solution to pretty much exactly the same problem with my o8 1.9CDTi 150 Design. Juddering at motor way speeds when going up an incline which doesn't stop when changing down. Car functions perfectly at lower speeds and EGF valve has already been replaced. Would be very greatful to hear of any solutions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i change mine goes, it did it yesterday at 45 :/

ive actually got so sick of all the issues ive just swapped it for a New meriva SE Petrol fully Loaded Intrest free, didnt come out much more than what i pay now

lifetime warrenty also

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Qq about this if it's throttle body would that effect it all the time , I seem to find it happens only under load or accelerating

If so is that a clear indicator it's throttle body or does under load point to something else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts