Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 2.2 automatic. Yesterday i had it parked on a bit of waste ground and went to start it engage reverse and although it went into reverse all the gear selector lights and the spanner light came on This has happened before but if i switch off and start again its always cleared or move first note every time its happebed i have been parked on the same uneven ground This time the problem stopped but spanner light stayed on and wont go off
i usually run it on lpg and as such the engine light stays on changes if i switch to petrol so i know the lpg causes an emmision reading i have done a pedal tes and get the codes 042.1 and 014972 as read on the odometerwhile the 1st is emmissions unsure about the 2nd and whether they effect me driving a long way to the nearest chevrolet dealer and llocal garage doesnt know why the spanner light is on to be fair he had other customers but he reckoned it was due service its just had new timing belt and water pump most things have been repaced since o bought it any ideas appreciated dont want to just delete it by disconnecting the battery without knowing what the cause is

1 - 1 of 1 Posts