Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I have just recently bought a zafira 2.0 turbo (200 BHP), first impressions FANTASTIC!!! but would like a little bit more grunt from it, what would be the best route to take to gain a bit more BHP/ torque? Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Depends on wot you want to spend. U can get another 30-40 bhp for under £500 which makes anoticeabledifference. Know of a good company on the south coast who I have used who maybe able to offer good advice and may b able to recommend someone in you area.If you want to spend £1000 you can get new exhausts all the way through and a re-map which has been properly thought out and has added extras likeacceleratorresponse retarded whenenginecold to protect it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Have you any ideas on wot you want or more th the fact how much you want to spend on bhp. Your amagination is your answer buddy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
vxr turbo,vxr injectors,straight through pipe with sports catlyst, front mount cooler and a remap then u should notice a difference lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Tell what buddy u notice a difference with a intercooler i was think of getting a intercooler sprayer for sudden boosts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts