Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,i have just bought a zafira elite 1.9 diesel 120.my question is is there a chart anywhere that gives the mpg depending on the speed you are driving at.i know that extra urban etc gives you approx 55mpg but im looking for the best mpg at various speed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure about any charts, but my '51 Reg's 1.9 Diesel on a trip to Yeovil and back last month returned 54mpg. And that with air con all the time! Car has done over 107,000 miles too.

But this morning, the odometer (mileage) and trip did not come on. Anybody any ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
107,000 miles and 55 mpg whoo hoo thats what i like to hear.im off to france which is approx 680 miles one way. one guy in another forum recons he gets between 60 and 70 mpg from his zafira 1.9

·
Registered
5 Posts
Contacted a Leeds based auto-sparky who came over and fixed problem. Light behind odometer gone. He managed to get dash off without removing steering wheel- Haynes say you have to remove it! He also replaced bulb behind heater controls that was blown. Plus put his computer tester on as car twice has refused to start in mornings. Used ether down air intake to get her going! Turns out to be a fault on air con compressor sensor and an EGR fault too, causing the occasional failure to start. About 3hrs work and he only charge me £60.

Taking car to local garage for attention to these faults.

Still can't work out how to download a picture of my car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts