Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all....newbie here living in southern Spain. Just about to buy a Zafira 1.9d, 6 speed man. It's a 2007 model. Has all the toys including a panoramic roof.Been reading a lot of the posts on this forum,particularlyregarding the DPF. We service a lot of Zafiras in the garage I work in and we've never had a customer express concerns regarding this particular bit of kit and never had a car break down or have to be towed in with a DPF problem. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact the weather is so much hotter here, not unusual to have over 100 degrees during the summer months.
My new cars first big test is at the end of this month, 10 hour drive to Barcelona. Fingers crossed I wont be posting too many queries on here!
Regards to all......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi There,

I have also just bought a 2009 1.9 120, I read all the horror stories about these filters and was assured it is down to the distance and type of journey. In saying that I have had my car seven days and it is back in the dealers for the second time with power loss issues (really dangerous as I found out) do not know what it is yet but your post interested me. The DPF in this country seems to be causing alot of problems?

Thanks

TOPO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts