Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there people just a quick hello as i have just joined for any help would be appreciated. warranty due to expire, does anyone know where i can take my car for a full inspection to save myself any possible costly headaches in future. not sure wether i have posted this in the correct place so please forgive me, will try to ask again once i get to suss out this site/forum, thanks, andy

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi i a newbie to reading your post, the same has happened to me warrantly expired on the 11th, local vauxhall garage phones me to let me knowand say that as the warrantly has not ran out yet andthey can m.o.t my car for £60ish i tell them warrantly already out andsuddenly theycan now do me an m.o.t and service for £100 so speak to vauxhall they well work out some thing for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all newbie here hope someone can helpi got a 1.8 zafiraElegance Model the other day itstarted hauntin i think thats wat they call itits guddering had a warrning light was todle it was the throttle peddleand body.it sound like its popping blowing air out of exhaustsome1 also told me there,s a air leek in engine or rich fuleor fule pipe blocked.dose any1 out thereknow if any of these things would do that?oh ya my breaks go hard in low gear?thanks for reading

1 - 3 of 3 Posts