Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all
I've recently purchased a 1.9CDTI Zafira B Life , 58000 on clock . Its nice and tidy few little marks but nothing to get flappy about , very happy with space inside the old girl and she does pick her feet up well , its the 120psi model .
She's only got standard steely shoes on which i'm looking to change , i've alreadyput some wind deflectors on her and xenon replacements , just to put my own stamp on her ? Have seen some Omega wheels cheap and wasn't sure if they'd fit ? any advise would be greatly recieved ..
Also didn't know if any ones had a rattling noise almost from o/s/f of motor when ticking over ? seems the old girl not happy about something ? again any advise would be great .

Thanks again all

D/DOG

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice motor. Keep up with motorway mileage as the DPF clogs and can kill your motor dead. EGR valves can also be an issue. Keep frequent short trips low and you're laughing.

Have you had a look under the bonnet with the engine ticking over, or just hear it from the drivers seat when running? Tinking, dinking or clunking noise? Could just be something loose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts