Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm a newbie to this site, having owned a couple of zafiras as family run abouts, I've decided to buy a later one. I've plumped for an Sri cdti 150, which I'm having mapped to 175bhp hoping optimistically! Has anyone out there experienced this sort of increase, I'm assuming the torque figure is as impressive? I collect the car tomorrow, it's black with an exterior pack, I'll be doing a few bits to the inside too so no doubt I'll be seeking advice soon! Many thanks Simon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Simon, good to see someone else experimenting with their SRI 150.Why are you only going to 175? I have a programmable system that can give me upto 206bhpand I am thinking of upgrading further to get the turbo boost which will take it to 215bhp with 333lbft of torque.Are you going to use this as a local runabout? If you are then make sure you purchase a good DPF cleaner, I use JLM http://www.jlmlubricants.com/jlm-diesel-particulate-filters-cleaner.htmlwhich is a bit pricey but is supposed to be the best. I also use their generic diesel engine cleaner.RegardsStuart

1 - 2 of 2 Posts