Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a good 1.8 zafira b. Not a bad experience but as I used to own a vectra 150 its obviously quite a different animal and very handy too. I've read quite a bit ref performance bits .I'm no boy racer but I'm looking for a lil more pep. Has anyone used a chip or remap on a standard car? Mine a 2006 1.8 140

·
Registered
155 Posts
It can be mapped but not sure how much difference it will make, the VVT 1.8 responds to it better than the non VVT, there is quite a few astra and Vectra owners that done it and they say it does make a noticeable improvement

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It can be mapped but not sure how much difference it will make, the VVT 1.8 responds to it better than the non VVT, there is quite a few astra and Vectra owners that done it and they say it does make a noticeable improvement
Thanks that's good to know . It is the vvt , I'm going to look into which remap after a good service clean the inlet manifold and poss replace the airfilter for a KN and change the bloody tyres for quiet ones .love the car christ it's got road noise !. That will do for me I think

1 - 3 of 3 Posts