Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just joined the site hoping some one can give me some advice. I have a 2005 ZafiraDESIGN CDTI 150Diesel. Currently the rear side passenger door will not open via central locking and the child lock is on.</font>
</font>I have checked the yellow and black wire through the access point in the passenger door,(read in another forum) seems to be intact. I have managed to remove the door panel in the rear door and can see the lock. when i pull the handle on the out side thecomponentwork on the inside but do not re-lease the catch.....</font>
</font>Don really want to have to pay £79laborcharges trough service center.</font>
</font>
</font>Can anyone help.......
</font>

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the similar issue on my 2005 1.6 Zafira. My drivers rear door wont lock. I've disabled the door while I look for the plug that goes from the main wiring loom to the door loom. My mechanic said when I find one he can sort it. Your may be the same. At the bottom of the door, there is a rubber grommet-tube the wires feed through to the plug. Mine are all chaffed in the tube. the plug is not a separate component but part of the loom (£600+ from a dealer without fitting, and to fit all the interior has to be removed! - no joke) - Any one know of ahelpfulbreakers yard asI'vehad the right run-aroundon this? - Hope this reply has been helpful. If you find a solutionI'dbe happy to hear about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a similar issue with my 2000DT1, every now and then C/locking fails to work on OS rear door. sometimes wont open from inside even when manually lifting the knob. I resort to pressing the lock button on the key with drivers door open and this seems to rest it ituntilthe next time it decides to play up and it is happening more frequently. really becoming a pain now

·
Registered
314 Posts
it is deffinately the problem of broken wires. See how to repair here:

http://klubzafira.pl/forum/index.php/topic,335.0.html

use a google translator or register and ask<div style="display: none; : fixed; width: 450px; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 3px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 2px; border-left-width: 2px; border-top-style: dashed; border-right-style: dashed; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-left-style: dashed; border-top-color: grey; border-right-color: grey; border-bottom-color: grey; border-left-color: grey; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; : rgb255, 255, 255; overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto; min-height: 200px; : 2147479999; text-align: center; color: rgb0, 0, 0; right: 0px; top: 0px">< style="height: 80px; width: 444px; border-top-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-left-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-right-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-bottom-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 2px">< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="auto" ed="ed">Detect language< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish⇄< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="nl">Dutch< value="en" ed="ed">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish<div style="text-align: left; : rgb235, 239, 249">English (auto-detected) » English<div style="width: 444px; max-width: 444px; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 2px; min-height: 80px; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: grey; border-right-color: grey; border-bottom-color: grey; border-left-color: grey; : rgb255, 255, 255; text-align: justify">

1 - 5 of 5 Posts