Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
It depends on which one is fitted. In theory there is 4 different types. It depends on if your wheel is held on with 4 or 5 studs and if your has or hasn't got ABS. Also there are different types of quality too from budget ones (the type of what euro car parts sell) to quality ones.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryan they are all the same on that link, the type that fit my car Zafira B 1.9 CDti (150) 2006, and EuroCarParts are the most expensive .... ish.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Does it depend on quality tho. The expensive ones arnt always the best quality. From personal experience it can be difficult to determine which is best. On mine on one side I put a quality expensive one on and the other side I put a budget nearly half the price one on. They've been on about 9 months now and there both working ok. So I could have saved nearly half my money in putting a budget one on both sides. Edited by: RYAN24

·
Registered
304 Posts
And vfr if I was to get one from euro and it knacked up ,to get a warranty claim through them is like getting blood out of a stone. It's very difficult as experience from garage owners that I know who use them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts