Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea where I can get a replacement driver’s side seat trim panel for a 65 plate tourer elite. Local Vauxhall garage just quoted me £536 to replace the whole seat base. Apparently it is the only way it can be replaced.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any idea where I can get a replacement driver’s side seat trim panel for a 65 plate tourer elite. Local Vauxhall garage just quoted me £536 to replace the whole seat base. Apparently it is the only way it can be replaced.

View attachment 1657
I have the same problem we r not the. only ones. I think a good glow is hour best option we can b no wares of than we r now worth a try . (new member) ( Vauxhall won.t help you) GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same problem we r not the. only ones. I think a good glow is hour best option we can b no wares of than we r now worth a try . (new member) ( Vauxhall won.t help you) GOOD LUCK
I have managed to find a replacement part for £28. Now my issue is how to remove the seat recliner handle. The other two handles have screws fixing them in place but not the recliner handle. I’ve asked my local Vauxhall garage if they can fit the replacement but so far they are ignoring my emails.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any idea where I can get a replacement driver’s side seat trim panel for a 65 plate tourer elite. Local Vauxhall garage just quoted me £536 to replace the whole seat base. Apparently it is the only way it can be replaced

View attachment 1657
I also have the same problem with my 2013 zafira tourer trying to get a bit for it without buying a whole seat. If u manage to get one let me know thanks 👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have managed to find a replacement part for £28. Now my issue is how to remove the seat recliner handle. The other two handles have screws fixing them in place but not the recliner handle. I’ve asked my local Vauxhall garage if they can fit the replacement but so far they are ignoring my emails.
U don't mind me asking but where did u get the part from thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just purchased this exact part from "GPS - Discounted Genuine GM packed parts and spares for Vauxhall, Saab and Chevrolet" , was around £20 for the genuine GM part. Also, a really good resource for all part numbers is "Search for parts. Buying auto parts around the world. Auto parts catalogs." it has the complete parts catalogue for the Zafira Tourer, amongst a host of other vehicles.

Literally just tried to fit the part in my lunch hour, and had to give up until the weekend as i too found it difficult to remove the recliner handle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just come across your request. I have just posted full description and pics of replacing the drivers side panel. Purchased a replacement for £24 inc postage from eBay, (Looker Vauxhall genuine part). Looks like it’s a design flaw as hundreds have been bought online, probably because it flexes when entering and exiting the vehicle. Best of luck with your replacement!
Hand Finger Bumper Automotive exterior Tool

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just come across your request. I have just posted full description and pics of replacing the drivers side panel. Purchased a replacement for £24 inc postage from eBay, (Looker Vauxhall genuine part). Looks like it’s a design flaw as hundreds have been bought online, probably because it flexes when entering and exiting the vehicle. Best of luck with your replacement! View attachment 1829
Hi was it hard to get off i need to do mine on my tourer c 2012 could you post were on ebay you got it please regards

·
Registered
8 Posts
The eBay number was 273784006513, just search for that and it will take you to the Lookers online site For the drivers side panel. If you search for this …….’(Zafira tourer C drivers seat problem) on the zafira Owners site you will get my full description and pics! Best of luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just come across your request. I have just posted full description and pics of replacing the drivers side panel. Purchased a replacement for £24 inc postage from eBay, (Looker Vauxhall genuine part). Looks like it’s a design flaw as hundreds have been bought online, probably because it flexes when entering and exiting the vehicle. Best of luck with your replacement! View attachment 1829
Hey buddy were did u post how to remove and pics ov removing that trim regards
The eBay number was 273784006513, just search for that and it will take you to the Lookers online site For the drivers side panel. If you search for this …….’(Zafira tourer C drivers seat problem) on the zafira Owners site you will get my full description and pics! Best of luck!
Cheers buddy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi can you tell me how to remove the drivers side panel. As I've got the same issue thanks
Hi do you have a link to the instructions please I've got the same issue thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts