Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea where I can get a replacement driver’s side seat trim panel for a 65 plate tourer elite. Local Vauxhall garage just quoted me £536 to replace the whole seat base. Apparently it is the only way it can be replaced.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any idea where I can get a replacement driver’s side seat trim panel for a 65 plate tourer elite. Local Vauxhall garage just quoted me £536 to replace the whole seat base. Apparently it is the only way it can be replaced.

View attachment 1657
I have the same problem we r not the. only ones. I think a good glow is hour best option we can b no wares of than we r now worth a try . (new member) ( Vauxhall won.t help you) GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same problem we r not the. only ones. I think a good glow is hour best option we can b no wares of than we r now worth a try . (new member) ( Vauxhall won.t help you) GOOD LUCK
I have managed to find a replacement part for £28. Now my issue is how to remove the seat recliner handle. The other two handles have screws fixing them in place but not the recliner handle. I’ve asked my local Vauxhall garage if they can fit the replacement but so far they are ignoring my emails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts