Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for a set of roof bars with the feet but not sure what i'm buying.

I see Zafira B roof bars for sale but they all say will only fit cars with roof rails.

Is that what i have. Sorry but i'm a bit dopey at this kind of thing.

Any links to sites selling them would be helpfull.

Thanks All

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm not entirely sure on the model but there are two styles of roof bar / attachment points available.

The first is on earlier models and have 4 sliding panels to access the roof rim. See the link.
http://www.vauxhall-accessories.com/images/small/BaseCarrierRR.jpg

The latest models have roof bar strips. These are an integral part of the car and are usually silver with two holes on the inside to accommodate the attachment of roof bars. I believe this is what you have. See the link below:
http://i.ebayimg.com/15/!BV+NvVw!mk~$%28KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl4NtwBKVQ,ueHww~~_35.JPG

Check out Halfords. If you put in your vehicle reg it will tell you what type you need. Then ebay or google the details.

I too am looking for this type of roof rail. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got pretty much the same problem. I have a set of roof bars and a box from previous car, but the 'feet' don't seem to attach themselves to the new strip roofrails very well.I have spoken to Halfords and they have nothing that will fit a Zafira B, they did suggest that a Thule system would work, but at a price somewhere near £500 (just for feet and rails) i said no thanks.I tried official Vauxhall website and they only have roof bars for Zafiras with any sort of rail or for ones with traditional roof rails with gaps under the rails. Nothing for the ones with strip rails.I will keep searching this forum until i find an answer or just try to rig my existing bars somehow...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just done a quick online search. Don't know what the bloke at Halfords was going on about, i found what i need on their website for £135. I also found it for about £120 on other websites, but as i need it this weekend I will reserve and collect from Halfords.What you need is:Thule footpack 753Thule rapid fitting kit 4011Thule roofbars 761

1 - 4 of 4 Posts