Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have just bought a Zafira GSI 52 reg and it has a lap belt in the middle back seat. I wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to somehow convert the lap belt into a 3 point harness, or if anyone knows of any companies that could do this?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
unfortunally the only way is to swap the the seats from the later model (03 0nwards)to have a three point centre seat belt as the seat frames are different and do not have the caporbility for it as the later model separates in to three sections were the early model is only two sections.
it is possible to fit the later seats as i have done this to mine the only problem is you have to fit the centre seat runner for the seat to slide properly and this requires a bit of drilling and a bit of welding,but it is still possible.
i hope this helps,craig.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seat belts are good for our safety in the car. while driving the car people always have to wear seat belt for their safety. everybody have to wear seat belt in the car. when we are in the car and driver stop then we can be injured, we don't know when he is going to stop at that time seat belts are good for safety.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts