Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. i have a zafira 2006, and want a towbar. i have parking sensors at back - fitted after new to the bottom of the bumper. I need a "normal" flange towbar, not swan neck or detachable, as i want to fit bike carrier also. has anyone done this - will it affect parking sensors? can anyone recommend fitter in bournemouth area?
thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
had no experience but was told once that the inbord sensors may have to be disconected or moved further out. hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Did you ever get this resolved. I am exactly the same position i.e. with low sensors and really want a flange but not certain if sensors will cause a problem.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Guys I have just removed my tow bar flange type so if you want and can collect it is £25 no electrics as didn't want to faf with disconnecting them.Hate towbars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tow Bar

Hi, Did you ever resolve your question ref tow bar & parking sensors? We have parking sensors and a flange type tow bar , no issues !
Was fitted by a mobile company "The Missing Link " , they are on Facebook . I'll try & find more contact details if required , I have invoice & card somewhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts