Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please can some one help i'm looking into get a tuning box for my Zafira 19 cdti 150 bhp. To give more mpg and bhp. At this moment in time its not doing what it says on the box. Just filled up after doing 204 miles mostly on motorway roundabout 65-70mph in 6 gear and a bit of town work. Put in 25.76 liters and i only got 36.00 mpg. This cannot be right. That's why i'm looking into getting a tuning box.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I personally wouldn't bother with a tuning box, as I was told to avoid them, If you can afford a remap, much better. Look at angeltuning.co.uk they did mine for £210 with armed forces discount. It bumped me up from 150 bhp to 190 bhp and torque is an extra 40 lbs per square foot, fuel economy has gone up slightly but I don't drive sensibly as i like to boot it around, if i did though then on motorway i average about 60, 65 mpg and around town about 40 mpg. Well worth it. and its great when you can out run BMW X5 and 330d, looks on their faces when you leave them standing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that information. I'm wanting good mpg and what you are saying 60-64mpg than what i'm looking for. And leaving BMW's standing great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts