Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Vauxall Zafira 1.8 16v Comfort - 2001 X Reg

There are a couple of niggles I would like to get sorted on the car

1. The rear passenger brake light cluster is cracked, still fully functional but i'd like to get this replaced. I've seen one on eBay for around £30 including postage. Is this the right sort of price, and are they easy to DIY fit or do they need to go to an auto electrician?

2. The A/C is not blowing cold, so what sort of price would I be looking at to diagnose and fix?

3. The brake pedal seems a bit high - perhaps this is normal for the Zafira and braking seems fine, but the pedal just seems quite high up, so I can never get my feet comfortable with brake pedal / clutch / and gas.

Also where would be a good place in London for me to take it to an indy for a once over. Its had a service this year but I just want to take it somewhere where they can let me know if there are any issues - for my own peace of mind.

·
Registered
56 Posts
rear light cluster real easy to remove just two knobs twist off behind lamp inside ,price ok ish,a/c could prob do with recharge,£40 ish @ likes of ats,kwik fit etc,brake pedals are a little high,u r clutch might have dropped slightly ? so not level with brake ????

·
Registered
9 Posts
id drive out of london take to a small garage who will charge up air con for around £50 (as long as you dont have a leak and it leaks all out ),but theres only one way to find out , get them to adjust the clutch pedel and go on 24-7 spares they find vauxhall breaker from all over the country and send you quotes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts