Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I recently bought a 1.6 2010 design model.. but was disapointed to find that alot of the spec was missing (based on what was on the vauxhall website).

ie. CD player (no mp3 or jack)
no cruise control

Anyone know why this is?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello mate.
Sorry, hit the wrong button last time.
Did you buy the car from a dealer or private ?
If the car was originally ordered for a commercial customer (i.e leasing company) it could have been built to a certain spec (they order in bulk).
I have heard of an local dealer through a friend where they actually changed the badges on the car to try to get more for it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
'Arnold Clark!' -
Bunch of fleecing b******s!

Reckon they trawl in trade in's and ex fleet vehicle on their last legs and flog you their useless warranty to make you feel safe. Not worth the paper it's written on.

If you bought the vehicle as advertised as a Design, and it's not then you could be able to take it back and get a refund. If not then drag them to court over it. Deception is one **** of a crime to get away with. Check your V5 - should have model details. One call to Vauxhall may even give you more details about the vehicle. If it was 'downgraded' there should be some documentation suppled with the vehicle to say what has been done.

Get back to us if you find anything out.
Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts