Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all new to zafira having recently purchased one and I was under the assumption it being Bluetooth equipped yet after a scan about and another scan about and various YouTube videos can't find it so I presume it ain't got it, I do have the manual but came across this group/forum so thought I'd try here first,

So can anyone tell me if the model I have does have it fitted as standard or if not approx cost of having it fitted etc, (I know you can get one of those dingle type things which either goes into the headphones or USB socket,

Also anybody have an idea of the cost of having an in built sat nav/screen installed,

Tia

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all new to zafira having recently purchased one and I was under the assumption it being Bluetooth equipped yet after a scan about and another scan about and various YouTube videos can't find it so I presume it ain't got it, I do have the manual but came across this group/forum so thought I'd try here first,

So can anyone tell me if the model I have does have it fitted as standard or if not approx cost of having it fitted etc, (I know you can get one of those dingle type things which either goes into the headphones or USB socket,

Also anybody have an idea of the cost of having an in built sat nav/screen installed,

Tia

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Dan,
I think on mine the bluetooth connection comes from the radio, which also has satnav.
I have the Dynavin which is the model for the Zafira B which sits in the dash like it has always been there. The original headset was the CD30 MP3 player.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Dan,

Do you have the model with the red monochrome display?
When purchasing the car, I was under the same impression, as on the steering wheel there is a button for answering calls. Turned out the radio has an option for adding a Bluetooth module, a pretty expensive one as I saw on eBay one selling for 400EUR.

And for the button on the steering wheel, if the BT module is not installed it becomes a simple "Mute Audio" button.

For my car, I added a FM modulated BT interface (10-20 EUR) powered by the 12V socket. Works like a charm.
The only downside is I had to dedicate preset button 1 on the stereo for Telephone calls. But on the other side it's not just a call interface, music can stream from the phone as well.

Hope this helps :)

Martin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts