Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a black 2006 Zafira 1.8 16V Active. I need to replace the front o/s headlight and would be grateful for your advice. The part number is 0301 214602 and I've seen a few of these on ebay, but am not sure if they would all be compatible with my car. Would a headlight taken from (say) a 2008 Zafira B fit a 2006 Zafira B for example, or are there any differences in fitting I should be aware of? For example, the label on my car's headlight says S15 but I've seem others with S15 or S16. Do you know what this means/whether it matters for fitting purposes?

Also the headlights on my car have a dark grey insert (see pic), but I've seen some headlights which seem to have a black or clear insert. I'm trying to get a colour match, but would it matter if the insert was a slightly different colour?

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Hope these questions aren't too daft! Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
110 Posts
THey will fit.. just be sure you get the right one.. as they have chrome inserts / black inserts. the higher specs ones , eg design / elite were chrome, whereas lower spec ones had black inserts like yours.

also being a 2006, your zafira is a prefacelift model... the 2008 is facelifted hence the headlights look slightly different. will still fit.. but youd need to replace the pair for them to match

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for the advice, very useful to know. I've sourced the correct one on ebay, from a 2006 model with black insert so hopefully it will do the job. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts