Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im on the way to france on monday and know that you have to either adjust the headlights with a plastic beam bender or manually adjust the beam yourself.can anyone tell me if i can manually adjust the beam myself and instruct me how to do it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unless the headlights are xenon the wheel wont adjust them for the<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">continent. If your light glass is clear and has no markings the dealer<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">should be able to give you a drawing where to mask off.... then use<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">insulation tape.<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">If the lights have the pattern in the glass mask off the triangle on the<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">drivers side. If you are not sure, wait until the ferry or shuttle and find<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">another car that has spent loads on beam benders and copy using the tape.<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;"><br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">If your lights are xenon there will be a lever to switch from RHD to flat<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 21px; : rgb231, 238, 238;">dip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts