Vauxhall Zafira Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
Just got a Zafira a month ago and the dealer gave me a 49" parcel shelf cover with it which does not fit to my 51 reg. is there anyone who would like a swap or has a spare one with a reasonable price?
cheers!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just measured the one out of my 51 plate elegance , length when retracted to get into postion is 50", when extended it is 51" . Theres a button on top that when pushed expands the loadcover to fit the width of the rear.
Edited by: kevin f

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't see that they do different widths. My "54" plate life has the same button as mentioned to make it extend to fit. It is fiddly though to fit. I don't suppose yours is partially extended out is it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
there are two different covers available, and the smaller one is only 48" when extended, i bought the 48" one but needed the 50" on but all i did was screw on a small piece of wood to the end, shaped it to the same as the cpver end then painted it black, when it is in place you cannot tell and it saves having to try and swop them over with someone or trying to sell one and buy a different one, when extended it still clips into the end with no problem and covers from side to side with no gaps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts